Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i asked for one for X-mas and didnt get it. but unbeknownst to me the wifey had one on layaway at the walmart to hide it and just picked it up for me today. sneaky lil' minx. she brought it out to me at my friend Bills house where i was hangin out and we messed around a bit. no pics from there. he dug it so much he's gonna get one. well i got home to my crappy apt. and took it out on the back patio and goofed off with some bricks.

heres some pics:

todays rash:

my Baja Claws:

it was pretty damn fun. i ran over the girls, toys, steps, whatever the hell i could get it over.

you can hear the lockers engage when you throw it in 4lo. sweet.

it has a hand throttle and steering fine adjustment.

i'll get more flexy pics tomorrow.

Joe

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these things are kewl. you can take off/replace the tire/wheels/suspension/body. you can buy a whole new chassis if you want. i tried to get it to flip over and it just wouldn't. hahahaha.

those are skid plates that are rashed.

lots of fun. no speed demon by far but definitely able to scare the dog :toothless

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
my buddy has one, its endless fun at parties trying to wheel on girls. he took his on fordyce and i think it made it farther up the winch hill than i did!

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy351 said:
my buddy has one, its endless fun at parties trying to wheel on girls. he took his on fordyce and i think it made it farther up the winch hill than i did!
did he get the jeep or the scorpion? a guy i know has the jeep and the scorpion is way kewler. more tire clearance on the body. he cut his body up. i'm gonna compare the two when i get the chance.

oh and were the girls nekkie when you wheeled over em? :brownbag

·
Registered
825 Posts
i've got the little one, and it's pretty effin sweet. it does roll a little to easy though...i drove around on my buddies face after he passed out one night after a party...i'll have to look for the video...

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
#1beerman said:
i've got the little one, and it's pretty effin sweet. it does roll a little to easy though...i drove around on my buddies face after he passed out one night after a party...i'll have to look for the video...
HAHAHAHAHA now thats funny! i'd love to see that.

my daughter (2yr old) FREAKED when i drove it over her foot.

i was told that the big ones are way more fun than the little ones.

well thats what i heard anyway.:toothless

·
Registered
825 Posts
it was hilarious...both my dogs hate it too! tippy likes to play a game with it...i'll drive on top of one of her toys, and then she'll try to grab it and set it somewhere else, and repeat...my other dog bailey just barks at it and runs away, it's hilarious to chase him in high gear...my nephew (2 3/4 y.o.) does the funniest/weirdest thing. if i try to climb anything in the living room that he can move, he'll run over to it, grab it set it down somewhere else, and take whatever i was trying to climb into the kitchen so i can't get at it....add beer and it's a great night of entertainment....:toothless :histerica

:drinkbud

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i couldnt keep the kids' hands off the damn thing. i was gettin kinda pissed. then my 4 yr old wanted me too put her Barbie in it and i almost lost it. i mean a man has got to put his foot down at some point, right?

my wife was yellin at me like i'm a kid (i am too. her biggest and oldest :toothless)

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sway said:
They aslo have one of the new bko at wally world.
these Rock Krawlers would walk (drive) all over that thing. there is truly nuthin like em. it out wheels my buddies nitro 4x4. his blows mine away in the speed dept. but its no match as far as crawlin over shit

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
He is some body shots... getting about 10.5" of flex with pretty major rubbing.
Good wheelbase
It has:
Tummy tuck w/ 6mm thick skidplate
narrowed rims
cut and reversed tires
LED headlights
inboarded shocks
blah blah blah

Flexing on my toolbox

Front tire stuff

Rear axle droop

Hard to see... but 10.5-11" of flex

Let me know what you think now.
-Casey

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
chambiec1 said:
He is some body shots... getting about 10.5" of flex with pretty major rubbing.
Good wheelbase
It has:
narrowed rims
cut and reversed tires
LED headlights
inboarded shocks
blah blah blah

Flexing on my toolbox

Front tire stuff

Rear axle droop

Hard to see... but 10.5-11" of flex

Let me know what you think now.
-Casey
Were you even born in 1969?

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was bored this morning so i took the wheels off.

Pics of the front suspension/steering:

Rear:

Baja Claws, wheels, hubs, and hub removal tool:

swapped sides with the wheels to change tread direction. hopefully more grip:

some bimbo i picked up:

Action Pics

front tire stuffed:

rear droop:

front droop:

mad flex:

backed it right up on the picnic table:

and up the slide (with help from some bricks):

any further and it was tippin over.

ive prolly been driving this thing for 3.5 hours on the charge outta the box and its still goin strong.im gonna get some video tomorrow....as much as my camera will hold. will have audio so will try to get the locker/transfer case noise.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chambiec1 said:
It has:
narrowed rims
cut and reversed tires
LED headlights
inboarded shocks
i want to see some pics of these mods close up.

especially this one:

chambiec1 said:
blah blah blah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts