Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just like every kid has dreams and their parents take it away. Well mine came to the end i guess. I bought my bronco when i was 16 and now that im 17 and graduated my pride is going wrong. The parentals are telling me sell the truck or find a new parking place.. I and RedWagon just spent so many hours putting a engine into this truck which many people thought would be impossible. Well we accomplished it. I have spent more time and money in it i dont want to leave it or let it go to some jack ass that will demolish it. Does anyone have room to store a BKO. Ill come up with a way to pay rent for to space or somthing. And ideas guys im a child in need of help from my brothers

Bigred

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
The Menendez brothers KILLED for even less!! :doh0715:

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,144 Posts
Get a job and move out of the house to keep your Bronco...or find an RV storage place that will charge you a monthly fee to keep it there. That's probably your best bet.

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Sell your parents!

Keep the BKO and check any of the local storage places, I see many vehicles and boats parked inside and for temporary it can't be that expensive.
Just make a serious effort to find a place and it will come to you, don't be shy to ask anyone if you can pay something, put a cover on it if you have to.

Good Luck Brother!

:enforce

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
I know a spot about 2 miles east of downtown L.A. ( El Sereno )that stores cars. I can get you the number if you want to find out about prices. Let me know.

·
the bruise
1,400 Posts
hey, go on craigslist. i found storage for a buddies car for like 90 bucks a month on there, and i didnt even have to look hard. i am serious check it out. other than FSB.com, craigslist is my second favorite sight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts