Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my pup has the worst dog breath. i know it will never smell minty fresh, but there must some trick to make it better.

we tried those denta type bones that are supposed to help breath and gums, didnt really notice any change if it did, it didnt last long. shes still on puppy food. gets the occasional treat.

its prob from licking her butt, but its still gross as hell. any tips? :wacko

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,517 Posts
dsotmoon said:
you dont have a dog do you?
:lolup :histerica :lolup
I brush my dogs teeth when she gets a bath, but I'm sure the ass-lickin' doesn't help your pup's breath. :slap

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have always wondered about that brushing the dogs teeth. might give it a try.

im not a fan of the old sneek face lick, but puppies just love to do it.

·
36,517 Posts
It's not easy... specially w/pups.
Best advice I can give is... take your sense of humor and maybe some pics.
Them pups can act purdy damn funny about it.

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Ive got a 3 yr old female beagle. But I dont smell her breath :wacko Had 11 dalmations at one time, 10 pups and a momma. Best damn dog I ever had, besides the rotweiler (sp?) I had but some phucker hit him with a truck. :banghead But now I have the beagle and shes spoiled rotten. When I let her in the house she gets so excited that she dont pay attention to what shes doing and runs into the coffee table. :slap My cousin has a black lab/chow and that is the dumbest phucking dog on the planet. :slap

·
Registered
519 Posts
Id play with his diet a bit, if you think its more than just regular doggie breath. I dont know if you said how old the pup is yet but you might want to take a walk around your yard and make sure toucan sam didn't end up a rotting puppy snack in the back forty somewhere, its happend more than once :brownbag

check out these guys, best damn dog board on the net
http://www.dogomania.com

tell 'em Deep sent ya :thumbup

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
My dog has spells where his breath is unbairable*. My dad's dog is worse. The problem is, that my dad's dog cleans my dog's teeth. :twak Bad dog! It's so damn funny to watch though.

·
36,517 Posts
Wait until the farts start... you won't be worried about it's breath anymore! :histerica

·
Registered
519 Posts
damn it andy I thought I told you to keep your pyro-necro-beastiac-homosexual spoogefest fantasies out and away from the board, I swear anymore outbursts like this and I'll sell you straight to canadia! God help me I will!
:goodfinge

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
right now we give the milk bones, some small training treats, and the occasional green bone, thsta the one that is supposed to help the breath.

it could be her food, it is still puppy food. she is almost 8 months now, and only 20 lbs haha

i stop into this board alot for the dogs, good info, and its all about the pit bulls. seeing how she is part pit. awesome dogs. some of the best out there. its unfortunate how dogs get a abad wrap, those of you with rottis know. its not the dog, its how they are trained and raised.

her Harlee 20 lbs, those are 12x12 tiles

1 - 20 of 26 Posts