Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I bought this game for my sons ps2 on the 28th and still no word from the seller. Ebay is saying he has 10 days till I can report this. The item is bonded from what the email I got is saying. So I'm wondering how to get my money back. I'm new to Ebay and have searched but I have seen nothing about getting refunded if the seller is playing games or not responding to emails. What should/can I do?

Thanks!
Sean

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you purchased the e-bay item thru Pay Pal get a refund from them. It has always worked for me.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
what email did you get? how did you pay? what is the seller's feedback rating? what did the seller say about shipping?

i wouldn't get all excited yet, it's not like THAT much time has gone by, especially if it shipping a long distance.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
If he has good feed back and lots of it I wouldn't worry. Many of these game guys sell such volume they don't have time with emails to make people feel good they just ship it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well he finaly replied saying some reason for not answering my emails. Reason I freaked is because in his bad feedback there are a few that say he never sent what they bought so first thing I thought was great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts