Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, In my last thread I explained some running issues with the truck. I also have a 512 CM code. I exasperated many tests, and decided to replace the EEC and Fuel Pump relays as a last ditch effort. Then I started reading up on some similar cases that ended up being bad EECs. Sure enough, I cracked mine open and one of the capacitors is leaking, and one of the resistors looks melted/corroded. Anyway, I need a new one. Where should I get a reliable one? Does ford make them anymore? I have a 1991 5.0... the code on my EEC is A1C. I searched around on google and couldn't find any.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Most common applications can still be purchased through just about any of your parts houses, I know that Napa can get most of them but you will need your eec# for the right one regardless of where you go.

The 90's Bronco's and F150's are very common to still be on the road in high numbers and that fact helps greatly with what the rebuilders make available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, I think I'll just take it to Napa and have them order me one. Thanks fellas!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts