Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just now got around to feelin like talkin about this. last wednesday night, i got a call from my dad around 10pm. i was asleep at the barracks. he informed me that my cousin had passed away. he was crying, which is unusual. i asked how it happened and i was informed that her husband had shot her with a shotgun. she was divorcing him and he was one of those guys who was like "well if i cant have you than nobody can". he shot and killed her, shot my ohter cousin in teh shoulder and face while she was taking their 8 yr old and 2 1/2 week old girls in the bathroom to hide them. then he took his own life. my cousin was only 28 or 29. anyone who lives around texarkana might have heard about it. her name was melissa grant. he husband was jeff cain. the guy is lucky he shot himself. i wish he wouldve, cuz i do. my SgtMaj almost didnt let me go on leave cuz he thought i was gonna find him and kill him but i told him that he did it for me. i feel so horrible for my other cousins, their children for having to watch the whole thing happen. so far its been real hard for amber the 8 yr old. the baby, gracie, only 2.5 weeks never got to know her parents. bad bad deal.

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
wow sorry to hear about that. It almost sounds like an incedent that happened here not to long ago. freakin bs the messed up shit that goes on anymore in this world, what wrong with poeple.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Your in my prayers brother, people never understand how much their actions affect children, they too are in my prayers

·
Traveling FSB'er
1,099 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Your in my prayers brother, people never understand how much their actions affect children, they too are in my prayers
I second this.......... My families prayers are extended to your.....

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Swampwalker3 said:
Jeff Cain sounds familiar. Did he use to live around the Lawton, Oklahoma area or somewhere close by?
not sure, ive met the guy once. didnt know him very well.

just got back from the visitation. couldnt bring myself to go see her, its an open casket. i found out she was shot in the head. i heard my grandma talking about the make up and how they did a good job with the reconstruction and what not. i just dont understand it. she was one of the sweetest, kindest person ive ever known. she was an awesome mother.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,525 Posts
That's FUBAR if I ever heard it! Prayers going out to you and yours!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
i just dont understand it. she was one of the sweetest, kindest person ive ever known. she was an awesome mother.
My friend told me this when my grandmother passed on, and it kind of put me to ease.

To quote him:

Your grandmother did her job really well as a grandmother, for as much as the love you show for her. But friend, God needed a Grandmother for some children that didn't have one in heaven. So he scoured the earth and found the best one, and took her to heaven with him.

So the way i look at it, God needed an awesome mother for some kids in heaven and he just got it. I know the way she was taken wasn't pleasant, but i guarantee that she is in a calmer place now.

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Man I couldn't even imagine the pain your family is going through.... I offer my thoughts and prayers....

All I can say is thier is a special place in hell for a person like that...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,525 Posts
Now that's what I'd consider a sparkle of light, in an otherwise dark story!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this has to be the worst leave ive ever taken. on top of burying my cousing tommorow, i have one of the worst colds ive ever had, i have this ulser or something on my lower right gum towards the back so that makes is miserable to eat or drink anything. i havent eaten much the past few days. im gonna wither away by the time i have to report back.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Damn man, I just don't have the words. Thank God your great uncle was there, or God only know what would have happened to the other people in the house.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
my thoughts to you and your family.

and, i'm sorry if i offend you or anyone else, i hope that guy rots in hell.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Im down the road in Shreveport and heard about this. Im sorry about your loss. Some people need to stay single, they are just nutty...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts