Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
If there was a vid of me missing a buck that was standing still 3 TIMES at less than 50 yards, I don't think it'd get posted on the internet... :rofl:

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
he would have been better off clubbing it with the rifle instead of shooting at it with it.
:histerica or throwing a rock at it, sneaking up on it and scaring it to death, anything, that was bad

·
Registered
189 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg some one need to take his gun away from him/her before he shots a innocent horse:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
video dont work for me, its says page cannot be displayed

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
derrick36 said:
If you've got some sort of filter on your computer, it prolly wont come up. The site has lots of titties and stuff like that.
no i dont have a filter, but its working now

damn hes a poor shot

·
Registered
952 Posts
LOL that was hilarious. Should of brought his shotgun and snuck up on that bastard. LMFAO

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Haha, break.com rules.

That guys gun sights/scope must have been horrible off. Your suppose to aim right behind and a little up from their front leg to hit the heart IIRC. he was probably aiming there, and his scope got knocked off sight before hand. Cause all three shots went in the same place.

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
man that buck just stood there like ok, you missed the first time. here ya go get another shot. damn you missed again, ok buddy one more chance. hahahahahahahaha you missed again.. as the buck runs off.................... hey guys its ok to cross here the guy cant hit a damn thing

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
gearrat said:
man that buck just stood there like ok, you missed the first time. here ya go get another shot. damn you missed again, ok buddy one more chance. hahahahahahahaha you missed again.. as the buck runs off.................... hey guys its ok to cross here the guy cant hit a damn thing
Deer figured ..........why move ,I'm safe.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
gearrat said:
Ya think the buck was thinking "keep shooting dumbass I kicked your sights when you went to pee"

brad

·
Registered
262 Posts
OMG id be so pissed that I missed 3 freeking times... whoa...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts