Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
dont believe it 100% yet, as i have heard it has sold 3 times in the last 2 yeasr, and all the others where rumors.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I also have heard the same thing before, but if Knosp is buying it, then I see good things in the future for Badlands. He did great things with Paragon.

I hate to see Troy sell it, and I wonder if Troy sold Mission Impossible and the private land that it was on to Knosp too.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I also have heard the same thing before, but if Knosp is buying it, then I see good things in the future for Badlands. He did great things with Paragon.

I hate to see Troy sell it, and I wonder if Troy sold Mission Impossible and the private land that it was on to Knosp too.
MI 1 is already sold to a different guy, troy has nothing to do with it that i know of now. mi2 was owned by troy as of recent, know i dont know.

lisa always recognized me when i walked in, and asked how my dad and our farming was going.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Im sure that its not a rumor...Four Wheeler wouldnt of posted it & then poste it on other sites..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts