Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Do you drive around with the tire rack hanging out like that?

·
Registered
383 Posts
yeah....specially this weekend that the weather is sooo nice..

BTW...i just got back from erendira...

hope to see ya at san felipe 250

·
Registered
328 Posts
I miss mexico :(

None of you would happen to know anyone from Lenk motorsports would you?

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you drive around with the tire rack hanging out like that?
Don't you?

One of the bikes in our group died, and this was the best method we found to get it out. We went about 25 miles in the dirt, and about 50 on the hwy like that Oh, and the rider was sitting on the bike holding onto the rack.

Carlos, the 250 isn't looking to good, seriously thinking about the 500 though. Have things settled down yet? The way things have been down there lately has really got me worried about going.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I miss mexico :(

None of you would happen to know anyone from Lenk motorsports would you?
i have met them and my buddy knows them very well. they ran really well at laughlin this year and had a good run that the 1000.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Doing great !!!! Thanks for asking !!! The Bronc has been to Cabo and back twice in 2007 also in 2007 it's been to the Baja 250, 500 and 1000. Laughlin, Primm, and Vegas races. In 2008 it's been to North Dakota, LDC and Parker races so far.
I've had ZERO problems, except for a little front end trouble while driving in the white stuff on the trip to Dakota.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doing great !!!! Thanks for asking !!! The Bronc has been to Cabo and back twice in 2007 also in 2007 it's been to the Baja 250, 500 and 1000. Laughlin, Primm, and Vegas races. In 2008 it's been to North Dakota, LDC and Parker races so far.
I've had ZERO problems, except for a little front end trouble while driving in the white stuff on the trip to Dakota.
Cool! You should join us on our next run.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Don't you?

One of the bikes in our group died, and this was the best method we found to get it out. We went about 25 miles in the dirt, and about 50 on the hwy like that Oh, and the rider was sitting on the bike holding onto the rack.

Carlos, the 250 isn't looking to good, seriously thinking about the 500 though. Have things settled down yet? The way things have been down there lately has really got me worried about going.

I don't blame you...we have the worse rep in years..
us, the mexican citizens living and working here in mexico have it hard too..

i can safely say that things are starting to improve..little by little
the price we are paying is very high....we have the mexican army patrolling our streets...and yes, there is a war on the street because of all those drug cartels being cracked down..

but still, get away from the big cities and i dont feel things are sooo screwed up yet (and i am not on weed)...again , i understand your fear...
i have camped alone in the middle of nowhere many times this last 2007...
(i know it is not a good idea)..again, away from the cities...

if you guys need a mexican courier next time you come, just let me know..
staying in group, camping on the same spot...you know...

I know on RDC there are threads about coming to mexico, and everybody has a very valid point...

The picture of the meal with the pacifico beer bottle looks so much like the ones served at mama Espinoza's (next to the gas station in El Rosario)

·
Registered
328 Posts
PBR, thats cool. I went through high school with the youngest son, well, second youngest, Grant. The whole family is awesome, I went to Glamis with them once upon a blue moon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts