Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed another order with Tony (my 3rd or 4th set from him now) and couldn't be happier.

He takes care of the FSB members and is a great guy to deal with. Will continue to purchase from him in the future and recommend everyone I know to so the same!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

EDIT: Will post pics before after for anyone that's interested.

·
OMG its almost a
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As an update here.....Ordered Friday, Received Monday!!!!!! Installed them today, plug and play as usual. Upgrade to the Digital Slim Ballast if you can. They are quite a bit smaller and have a solid mounting tab, not double sided tape. HOWEVER, I do have to say that when I mounted the regular style ballast with the double sided tape on my Armada about 2 years ago, I never once had a problem and that's in the AZ desert!

:thumbup

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Got a set of Hids too. Awesome lights. Tony got em out super quick. Install was super easy. May have to upgrade my roof rack lights to Hids now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have some BAJA H.I.D's from Tony as well Very happy about'em! gonna get some for the wife's ride next!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
:thumbup:thumbup

Home Delivery when possible!! Appreciate the business!!

BTT

Excellent to deal with, not only did I get a killer price, He delivered to my house!!!!!

Tony is the MAN!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts