Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Interesting...seems like a pretty good deal for the car.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
if you are a hot female maybe we can work something out....lol

that was a good ad. those cars were bad ass in the day

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I've wanted one of those ever since my dad sold his. They are awesome cars.

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
HAHAHA i was laughing the whole time

i really liked this one

It is NOT a new car - it doesn't look like a new car, it has 148k miles, get over it. If you are looking for a new car go buy a new car. 1994 was a long time ago. If you want a sweet 220hp sedan that will blow the doors off your classmates civic then this is the car for you.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
Excellent price on the car. I have a secret love for the SHO's and if I found one where the price was right in my area, I'd have it. The ad was hilarious... favorite parts were-

"After some research I learned that the car's previous owners include Peter North, Chuck Norris and Dracula (not the gay dude in the 1946 version either.) The ladies love this car and the cops cant touch it - it's like Marlon Brando (except it only costs $1600.)"

"d. I am not going to accept checks from Nigeria or boxes of pizza as payment options. I am not going to give you a payment plan on a $1600 car. American dollars are acceptable though. If you are a hot female maybe we can work something else out."

"Up for sale today is a 1994 Taurus SHO. Unlike most Ford products, this car

1. Runs.
2. Moves forward.
3. Stops when you hit the middle of the pedals on the drivers side floorboard."

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
They are slow and unreliable. Cool ass car though w/ a funny add. I wouldn't pay 500.00 for it..:)

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
They are slow and unreliable. Cool ass car though w/ a funny add. I wouldn't pay 500.00 for it..:)
Compared to what 12 year old production sedan? :scratchhe

I wouldn't mind having one for a 4 door commuter grocery getter for my wife.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I have never seen a funnier ad in my life! That's hilarious! Gay car though. lol.

·
Registered
832 Posts
haha funny ad.
cant tell if hes serious or just trying to get in the best of craigslist...

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
I like the SHO's as well. The newer ones ('97+?) Came with a small V8, but IIRC I heard alot of bad things about it, also they were no longer available w/ a 5spd. I believe.

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,983 Posts
No, i think it was the first run of SHOs with the little yamaha V8 and the newer ones with a V6. I'd run it.

Adrianspeeder

1 - 20 of 23 Posts