Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Escape SE 2.0 AWD
1,304 Posts
Nice gator head. How much shipping to 65051?

·
Registered
2014 Escape SE 2.0 AWD
1,304 Posts
I've got $5 in PayPal, I'll hopefully have more soon since I'm trying to sell some stuff. I really do want it. Can even make a down payment if needed.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you add a powder called bangsite which is pretty much calcium carbide to water already in the resevoir in the cannon, pull the sparker back and push it forward igniting the acetylene that forms and a small explosion occurs

it sounds like a shotgun, maybe not as loud but still plenty loud to draw attention they used to be toys but are hard to find now

one is about 10 years old and the other is about 40

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually, i live about a 1/2 mile from a big bang cannon manufacturer/seller. They are still around! They have some monster ones for sale there, just incredible. Pack one heck of a punch :thumbup

·
Registered
2014 Escape SE 2.0 AWD
1,304 Posts
Sorry I haven't replied yet. Trying to get money and pay off the people I owe money to first. I have some stuff for sale right now, and I should be able to get some money here soon. Can't say I don't have much for sale:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=77779
If there's something you're interested in, maybe I could do a trade, or partial trade. I'd post my stuff on this forum, but they want prices listed. Yes, I'm on that forum more than this one :D (4,600+posts), and do have references. Anyone else here interested in my stuff, let me know.

Bump!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts