Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopper and I made a day run to BMRA today. I took the Bronco and he brought his TJ. ( I even had a jeeper come up to me 'cause he thought Hoppers' Jeep was mine...something about joining a club or something:brownbag)

I had never been to BMRA and I'd heard that it tends to be dusty...that was not the case today. Its was foggy in the morning, with slippery, slippery mud all day. Had a blast!

Hopper has more pics.

Edit: on the first 25' of the first trail of the day, I had to be winched out by a jeep :brownbag

We ran into TroyD and chinkydude, they seem to be jeepers now...

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Nice looking trail. The 8th pic looks pretty steep and slick.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing the before and after pic of the jeep.
I love mud, but not when you are on a steep grade especially when you are going up at an angle. That scares the crap out of me.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
First off, it was a blast meeting and wheeling with Ben. :beer

I got some decent pics, but I've yet to upload anything.

I got two pics of the FJ on the ledge. Neither show the caved in door/side :shocked

The slippery hills were a bit of a problem. I can closer than I like to ripping off one of my flares a time or two. :toothless

I really need to lift the Rubi before I do much more with it...those stock springs are probably fullsize spec in terms of rate... :banghead

·
Registered
248 Posts
Troy D no longer has his Bronco - he has a Jeep now and ChinkyDude - Dat is slowly working on his Bronco - I am waiting on him to come get this D60 for the front of his Bronco.

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Troy D no longer has his Bronco - he has a Jeep now and ChinkyDude - Dat is slowly working on his Bronco - I am waiting on him to come get this D60 for the front of his Bronco.
thats what they were saying:toothless I was just suprised that Dat got dressed to go wheeling this time... last time I saw him in Hot Springs, he was in his pajamas all day:histerica

·
Registered
248 Posts
thats what they were saying:toothless I was just suprised that Dat got dressed to go wheeling this time... last time I saw him in Hot Springs, he was in his pajamas all day:histerica
Did any of them have damage that you heard? That haven't posted up on our forum yet.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Great pics, man! Yeah, when it's wet like that, the trail ratings go up at least by a factor of one.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Ok, I'm going to upload a few tonight and then hit the sack. IIRC I have something like 32 pics... I'll edit in what I get uploaded tonight.

EDIT: Well, never ****in' mind...Supermotors is acting up. I'll get them up tomorrow if it'll behave :banghead

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I have a ton more of the badass Bronco. I'll get them uploaded eventually (working on it as we speak) :toothless

92builtbronco said:
Thanks again John for making it out. :thumbup
Thank you too bud :beer

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
great pics

1 - 20 of 44 Posts