Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
A 1974 Lincoln 2 door re-creation Batmobile just sold for $185000.

I wonder how much they're going to get for Robosaurus.

-Scott
is that the one that belonged to chuck barris? or one of the supposed other "recreation" batmobiles floating around out there?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Unless you're selling a car IMO it's not worth the trip.

the thing is i dont see how its worth it for the seller, you hear them say "200,000 to build, 10 years to build, etc" and then the car sells for 70K or less :doh0715:

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
im not paying for the trip, transportation drinks or food or anythign were doing while were down there, so its well worth it for me

it will be an awsome overpriced car show for me, and i may be able to pick up some cool stuff from the venders

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
I can see just as much on the TV as you can sitting all the way in the back with the rest of the non bidders. Ill stay home.

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
i went to the barrett jackson in palm beach last year with my dad, it was a great time to see all the toys that were so meticulously built to full restoration factory specs....

·
Registered
712 Posts
I watched it tonight. Fawk that. It's a gloat fest for the rich. Some guy bought 4 or 5 cars and spent over $3 million so far. I used to work for a bus manufacturer. The shells were used to make million dollar motorhomes for the rich. They're all the same. Some guy would trade in a year old motorhome for a new one because another rich dude just bought one with one more slide-out than his or the other guy had marble floors and he didn't. It was all about how much money they could spend and if they could out do the next guy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts