Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Spring Training has started. Games have been played. The Cardinals are off to a good start against the Mets. Still kind of worried about this season because our pitching leaves some to be desired. Should be a fun season though, I'm just really glad its back.

I can see Boston taking the whole shabang again, I hate Boston.

·
Explorer driving
4,192 Posts
I have high hopes that the KC Royals will be above .500 this year.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Go Tigers...

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
There is only one team in baseball that's worth a shit...

...and my opinion is not influenced whatsoever by the fact that I enjoy $2 pints of anything on Thirsty Thursdays at the ballpark. :drinkbud :brownbag

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
A lot like the Cubbies have been since 1908, thats 100 years.:goodfinge
There are a number of teams that have never won or even been to a World Series.

Oh yeah:
The Cubs won the season series last year, 11-5, and they now lead the all-time series against the Cardinals, 1,137-1,072

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Spring Training is here! :chili: :drinkbud

This means that the Mariners and Rockies have just been mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs.:cry

:goodfinge

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Ill pick my favorite team in the playoffs, just like usual.

·
Registered
170 Posts
go sox baby!
and ill be close to fenway park come spring:chili:

I used to live about 2 miles maybe from Fenway....Saturday traffic for home games suck, but renting your parking space to one of these fools was great, and I could bank 100 bucks over a 3 day home stand.

Of course with everything going on in baseball, it is going to be more fun watching the drama unfold then balls an strikes being called.

Anyone in AZ interested in hitting a spring training game?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i'll be at shea all season. hopefully the mets don't pull another choke and fold this year. i'm looking forward to seeing pedro and santana on the mound.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i'll be at shea all season. hopefully the mets don't pull another choke and fold this year. i'm looking forward to seeing pedro and santana on the mound.
Post up when ya go! I get to a few Yanks games a year, but the Metropolatins are good too.

FSB baseball game Meet N Greet?? :beer

·
Registered
170 Posts
This will most likely end up being my favorate quote of the year :

"Go anywhere in America and you won't see Red Sox hats and jackets, you'll see Yankee hats and jackets. This is a Yankee country. We're going to put the Yankees back on top and restore the universe to order."

Damn I love the yankees

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Yankees are a bunch of overpaid little bitches. It isn't a team, its a group of individuals out for their own gain. Its sad when the highest paid team in baseball hasn't won a WS since 2002 and gets knocked out in the first round of playoffs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The Yankees are a bunch of overpaid little bitches. It isn't a team, its a group of individuals out for their own gain. Its sad when the highest paid team in baseball hasn't won a WS since 2002 and gets knocked out in the first round of playoffs.
It's ok, we can not win it every year. If we did no one would watch the games on tv, and the rest of the country would just get bored.

While I admit the pay is silly, and no one should be making that much, it still fun listening to teams like the red sox say they are small market and can not compete (ya except that they are in the top 5 for payroll as well.)
:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts