Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of cutting, hacking, patching, welding, grinding and spooging on my factory exhaust (90, 302), which was far less than half the exhaust it used to be, I broke down and spent the $270 or so for the bassani stainless steel mandrel bent off-road big nutz pipe. This unit goes from the headers to the muffler, starts at 2.25" at the headers, combines into a 2.5", and expands to 3" just after the colleter pipes join. I stuck a high flow cat inline, slapped on a single chamber flowmaster, and drooled in astonishment at how easy the whole deal was! It aint cheap, but very well worth it when you compare it with the puny anemic looking stock unit. 5 stars, 2 beers and 3 hail marys for bassani! :beer

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i had the whole bassani kit, ceremic headers, highflow cat y-pipe and 3" single exhaust. i really liked the headers were a bithc to get in, but hey they are equal lenght shorties, so it was expected, the rest of the system was simple, high quality,

the sound is greta, at idle really quiet for a aftermarket system, but when you really got on it she screamed, and sounded badass

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have the Bassani equal lenghts and I love 'em. I didnt think they were hard at all to get in. Next I want to get the Y pipe with cats. Where do you buy your Y pipe for $270?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts