Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knows why the bassani y pipe will fit up to a 95 bronco/f-150 with the 5.0, but not the 96. is it an emmisions or a fitment issue? i called bassani directly, but they didnt know their a$$ from their head, and couldnt tell me what was different. any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i was wondering if anyone knows why the bassani y pipe will fit up to a 95 bronco/f-150 with the 5.0, but not the 96. is it an emmisions or a fitment issue? i called bassani directly, but they didnt know their a$$ from their head, and couldnt tell me what was different. any help is appreciated.
IDk but i have a 96 too and i installed summit shorties and it didn't bolt to my factory y like the company said and i had to heat and bend and STILL have a leak on the pass side, but not to get off topic check out how sixlitre did his y with a flo flo collector and got flanges real cheap thats your y under a 100 pretzels, i just want to know how he got the bends in the pipe down to the collector? so check him out hes a good help along with others maybe him and someone else will chime in, but once i figure that out thats the route i'm going b/c im so UNHAPPY with summit saying its a direct bolt on for shorties, but you can do that in your driveway, my whole thing is can i get away with one high flow cat? great thread lets keep it going and solve this b/s without empting our wallets:drinkbud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts