Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to be taking one of thease weekends and geting everything off the 87 i want and who ever wants to come down and help is more than welcome to anything they want thats not already spoken for

im keeping the front end break parts and hubs and the doors and the seats and maybe the top

other than that i think its all up for grabs

you come help me take it apart and its yours for free, or 5$ or some beer

this is probly going to happen the 2nd of febuary wich is a saturday or the 3rd on sunday or possibly the weekend after

let me know if ur intrested and ill try and set a date thats good for everyone

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
He did answer you, one has an electric and the manual he is keeping for himself

here is the quote
nope no manuel in eather othe the other broncos, push button

and im keeping my manuel in my other bronco sorry

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
how much for the front TTB beams. Maybe Ptack could grab them for me and send em back down this way with ToyKeepers brother sometime?? Let me know!!

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
So cal, Ive got a spare set you can have if you figure out a way to get em down there.
Lemme talk to ToyKeeper and see if his brother can take them off your hands when you meet up with him and bring em down next time he comes this way??

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
sounds good, let me know. They are just sitting on the house taking up space. ID love to get em cut and turned, but no funding, so might as well get em to someone who will do SOMETHING with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's the condition of the Dash, wheels/rims, Front Bumper, Front seats? I am always ready to lend a hand. If this hasen't happend already.

Edit: I will bring beer.

Edit Edit. How about doing this on the 16th or 17th?

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im keeping the rims/tires

the front bumper is destroyed

and i dont know if ur aware or not but in in gilroy, thats abour 2-3 hours from slo

·
Registered
12 Posts
im keeping the rims/tires

the front bumper is destroyed

and i dont know if ur aware or not but in in gilroy, thats abour 2-3 hours from slo
I know where Gilroy is. HA.

Hrmm. What about Dash/Radio. Also what Tranny Do you have? If AOD I would like the front driveshaft.

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
I wish I were closer I could use the 87 302 for EFI rebuild ~

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts