Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Looks real good man. Those are some big lights on that bumper.
I like the white bumper too.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Is this an invite???
Sure the more the merrier. my coworker lives in Phelan so Cleghorn is a good place to meet in between. He rocks a '85 CJ with 2 inch lift shackles and 235/75 all terrains.

Should be some leftover snow at the top before you work down the backside and if not snow at least the trail will be moist.:thumbup

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
bone dry.... no snow and been to hot all week. but some great flex pics.......

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Looks good, Do your tires rub? If they do I have a couple inexpensive solutions front and rear, Front bumper re location(doesn't cost anything), look at mine and rear junkyard shackle flip probably $40 at the junkyard...

·
Cleaning the trails
930 Posts
Sure the more the merrier. my coworker lives in Phelan so Cleghorn is a good place to meet in between. He rocks a '85 CJ with 2 inch lift shackles and 235/75 all terrains.

Should be some leftover snow at the top before you work down the backside and if not snow at least the trail will be moist.:thumbup
Did a run on 2N04/1N06 on the east side of BB. Blew up the passenger U joint. Not sure if I can get it fixed by next weekend, although I can run the road in 2WD

·
Registered
24 Posts
From what I hear Joel over at Bilstein is a Big supporter of the Bronco guys and can work you a good deal on shocks ...
Joel @ Bilstein here, thanks for the compliment. We have at least 3 FSB daily drivers here and have recently done a few builds with our ACV reservoir valving system. I am happy to do what I can for the FSB guys.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I can not say enough kind words about Joel or the support I have received from Bilstein.

As far as the shocks, I am lucky enough to be running some of their ACV stuff and it rocks!!!!

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Joel @ Bilstein here, thanks for the compliment. We have at least 3 FSB daily drivers here and have recently done a few builds with our ACV reservoir valving system. I am happy to do what I can for the FSB guys.
I'm gonna have to hit up Joel when I'm ready, LoL :thumbup

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
bone dry.... no snow and been to hot all week. but some great flex pics.......
Awww....Love Cleghorn when its snowy oh well.

Looks good, Do your tires rub? If they do I have a couple inexpensive solutions front and rear, Front bumper re location(doesn't cost anything), look at mine and rear junkyard shackle flip probably $40 at the junkyard...
I was rubbing the front bumper fully turned and going through a bump or such but I have installed a tube style off road bumper so that problems gone.

Did a run on 2N04/1N06 on the east side of BB. Blew up the passenger U joint. Not sure if I can get it fixed by next weekend, although I can run the road in 2WD
Damn that sucks, not sure if Cleg would be fun in 2by but if theres a will theres a way.....

No prob :thumbup Heard good things about ya so I thought I'd pass them along. I love the fact that some of the guys at BilSTEIN (like a beer mug right?) actually drive these rigs.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
We did end up going wheeling and it was a blast! We ran Cleghorn Ridge and as we were almost done and coming down the backside we decided to turn around and wheel our way back to where we started so we could get some more time wheeling in and see how some of the gnarly hills we came down we going up instead. It was a great day, my hubs worked (last time I was at cleg. they didn't) and the truck performed great with it's new Rancho kit. I did have a coil pop out when I over articulated the frontend but it was an easy fix (5mins total) and we were back at it. Oh and for all those thinking 35's is too much on a 4 inch kit well don't! I didn't rub tires anywhere and the truck flexed out great. The truck is so much nicer now than it ever was stock and I'm thrilled.
I will post pics in the Trip Pics section but here's a teaser...................Oh and I installed a tube bumper (not done but getting looks good)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
looking good.....:thumbup

·
Registered
537 Posts
Bucking Bronco

I think I've tried just about every shock on the rear of my 95 Bronco and it still bucks like a Bronco on the woops. Wright now I got two 5150s and two Procomp 9500s on the rear and it still bucks. Any ideas?
By the way I got Skyjacker Soft Ride Leafs.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Front Bar

We did end up going wheeling and it was a blast! We ran Cleghorn Ridge and as we were almost done and coming down the backside we decided to turn around and wheel our way back to where we started so we could get some more time wheeling in and see how some of the gnarly hills we came down we going up instead. It was a great day, my hubs worked (last time I was at cleg. they didn't) and the truck performed great with it's new Rancho kit. I did have a coil pop out when I over articulated the frontend but it was an easy fix (5mins total) and we were back at it. Oh and for all those thinking 35's is too much on a 4 inch kit well don't! I didn't rub tires anywhere and the truck flexed out great. The truck is so much nicer now than it ever was stock and I'm thrilled.
I will post pics in the Trip Pics section but here's a teaser...................Oh and I installed a tube bumper (not done but getting looks good)

Like that front bar!

21 - 40 of 81 Posts