Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alight so i am wanting to buy some bead locks to go along with 35s. I was wondering with all the bead lock runners out there, what are you running?

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Recentered 12 bolt H1's, which is actually a double bead lock, plus a rock ring. Actually, I'm pretty sure that you can pick up 8 bolt H1's already recentered with whatever lug pattern you need over on Pirate right now for $125 each, which is a great deal IMO. You'll still need an insert, but that is a great deal for the wheels themselves.

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
3,220 Posts
I'm also running the re-centered H1 rims with rock rings. I got the 8-bolt rims and 90% tread GYR RT-II's for $50/ea, then had CEOffroad put on the new centers, rock rings and cutdown the runflats. Only complaint I have about these is they're damn heavy, upwards of 110-120 lbs. each with the tire. I don't know where you are located (OP), but you might check first whether or not you can legally run true external beadlocks on the road. Last time I checked, they were not apporved for public road use. My 84 Bronco rig is offroad-only, JSM84

1 - 4 of 4 Posts