Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I am having a heck of a time finding beadlock rims. No the simulated crap for those little imports with fart pipes. I want real bead locks. Preferably in a 15x12 5on5 pattern.

Anybody know where I can score some of these?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
BigBadBronco said:
Hey!

I am having a heck of a time finding beadlock rims. No the simulated crap for those little imports with fart pipes. I want real bead locks. Preferably in a 15x12 5on5 pattern.

Anybody know where I can score some of these?

Thanks!
Ummmmm,

Have you tried google?

Ntwonline.com:shrug

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
There are thee or four kinds of beadlocks, and four or five major manufacturers. Start hitting the 4x4 shop sites that cater to extreme users and you'll find them. One of the biggies is Allied. Stazworks carries the split rim, dual beadlock style, Hummer rims are becoming available again, Avalanche Engineering carries their own line, Hutchinson makes some really nice ones. USA6x6 has them, but I wouldn't waste the phone call, their service REALLY sucks. There are other makers available, check Pirate vendors or Google.

·
Registered
912 Posts
www.rockcityfab.com and www.greatlakeoffroad.com carries DIY locks. Rockcity (Rob) also includes the anti-coning ring with his. Good guy and does killer work, donates to 4X4 raffles, ect. PBB vendor w/ great feedback. Plus he is a crazy local guy, tell him Jeff Franklin sent ya. ABout $200 a set, you supply the wheels and welding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts