Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

since i got her.....

she has recieved a suspension lift, a body lift, fuel pumps replaced, fuel relays replaced

she is sitting on 31s right now. looks like a rollerskate if you ask me

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea the dates are wrong...my friend put new battaries in but didnt set the date or time

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
very nice. your hubby is a lucky man :beer

ill be sure to let him know you think so. he comes on and reads but he doesent really have a chance to post anything.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Is it Maroon and Tan? If it is I had a 84 Stepside 150 with the same paint scheme. I miss that truck. Looks good.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks good.:twotu: How much do you charge to give advice to my wife about the Bronco projects?;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sar450 said:
Looks good.:twotu: How much do you charge to give advice to my wife about the Bronco projects?;)
depends on how stubborn she is. :) i can either charge by the hour or by the lesson. if she is eay to train by the lesson if not then by the hour. put her in touch ill talk to her;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Nice looking bronco. That is the same color of the bronco my dad had when I was going up. Still my favorite color scheme. What are you planning on for tires?
-Casey

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have 19 days!!! dont make it next week im already freaking out!!! AHHHH!!!

i need tires that are good on the streets but that will own in the mud hole. right now its on 31s so im thinking 36s will fit..if i can go bigger i plan on going bigger. but i dont want to change up rims if i cn avoid it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts