203 Posts
me too

i put my thumbs up on it too.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
shall be done after work. do we get extra discount on bumpers for this? lol

**Edit**
anything in the works for pre 1980 vehicles?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
done:beer

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shall be done after work. do we get extra discount on bumpers for this? lol

**Edit**
anything in the works for pre 1980 vehicles?
Yeah available now. Just don't have the pics and haven't updated the website. Same pricing as the late model bronco stuff

Here is a rear on a 78. Its not done but in the works:

·
Registered
512 Posts
man hope you all know they build those bumpers outa recycled beer cans and pinto parts......LOL Lookin good chris like the tire selection on the 78 need to get a totally different brand spare mounted on that bumper

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Like the Dodge build. Cage looks nice and I like the sliders fix and the new flooring. Can you get a pic up of the front floor now that it's lined?

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Thanks man!!

What are you guys doin for frame tie-ins on the cage? Are you puttin anything else on the sliders or are they finished?

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its tied in through the body mounts. Fully reinforced. Basically we tied the body and cage together in the b pillar, c pillar, fender wells and then direct tie in to the heavily reinforced body mounts all the way to the bushings. If the body were to rip from the frame the cage won't separate from it. The customer is planning on buying Corbeau seats and harnesses soon then we will tie all of that in as well. The sliders are built into the body as well and tied into the cage and body mounts too. He may add an outer rub rail later but he ordered a new front bumper first.......His wallet is trying to catch up to my fabrication speed. LOL

Starting another full cage on Dirty Daves bronco tomorrow.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Maybe it's because I'm in kuwait or something. Not showing up in my search or through the link. But I did come across about 7,000 pages dedicated to trash bags.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
never mind I didn't see it :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts