Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES I SEARCHED....but could find nada.
Where can I find replacement bed panels for a bronco, or will f 150 panels fit? anybody done this, and what did you do? I just have a few swischeese holes to fix.

Josh

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
f150 bed should work. if not LMC truck man.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
i know LMC truck has them....theres another place...i just can't think of it off the top of my head right now. Might want to even try advance or autozone

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Are you talking about external panels? If so, you really suck at searching. :doh0715: Every body repair source on the Internet carries patch panels for Ford trucks. I believe LMC truck carries all the parts to replace the entire bed from the B-pillar back. National Parts Depot carries resto sheetmetal. A couple minutes on Ford Truck Enthusiasts and Hemmings would probably give you another 15 or 20 places to check.

Search for patch panel, repair panel, wheel arch, fender, restoration parts, Ford restoration, that type of thing.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Larston said:
Are you talking about external panels? If so, you really suck at searching. :doh0715: Every body repair source on the Internet carries patch panels for Ford trucks. I believe LMC truck carries all the parts to replace the entire bed from the B-pillar back. National Parts Depot carries resto sheetmetal. A couple minutes on Ford Truck Enthusiasts and Hemmings would probably give you another 15 or 20 places to check.

Search for patch panel, repair panel, wheel arch, fender, restoration parts, Ford restoration, that type of thing.
Say Larston

did you ever find that curved piece right behind the seal belt retractors ? The part that sort of curves round in a 90 and melds into the the raised wall that keeps the back seat 6" off the front floor ?

I got away with patching a couple of pin holes last time and glassing over it when I was changing my rear quarters last year, but I'd like to score some for next time.

The black corner part in the top right of this pic;

Sixlitre

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
hey jack azz.....call me since your too lazy to send off for your own LMC catalog, and i'll give you the part #'s so you can order....LMC carries EVERYTHING for the bronco body exept for the actual cab itself.....i'm looking at it right now as i type this... I also got the one for your 78....

i thought you had one? any ways...i got both of them...call me..

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
non_tac said:
hey jack azz.....call me since your too lazy to send off for your own LMC catalog, and i'll give you the part #'s so you can order....LMC carries EVERYTHING for the bronco body exept for the actual cab itself.....i'm looking at it right now as i type this... I also got the one for your 78....

i thought you had one? any ways...i got both of them...call me..
Duz it have them curved side panels (in black) in the pic above ?

Sixlitre

·
12B/88M
178 Posts
crap ok well you ratted me out...actually i got my old truck catalog here at the house, the bronco (all broncos in the same book) catalog is at work...I'll bring it home tomorrow, and since the wife and kids are outta town I'll be just as lame tomorrow and do nothing but sit on the comp or play the kids x-box(they'll never know)...when you see me online tomorrow remind me, i guess 28 is old cuz i sure forget alot of crap ...I'll get on yahoo with you and we can look up exactlly whatever it is you need. I wish they would just put their whole inventory online...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts