Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while we were bedlining the interior of my truck a few weeks ago my dad said "you should just bedline the enitre truck, then you wont have to worry about scratching the paint while your offroad" he knd of said it as a joke but ive been thinking about it over the past few days and i dont mind the look of it on the inside and have been seriously thinking about spending a few hundred on bedliner and spraying it myself as appose to a few grand on a nice paint job. what do u guys think?

keep in mind i have alomost 0 body work to do as all fenders are new and cab is mint. just a few dents on the doors.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I really really dig the look and utilitarian bonus of it. My cousin has a lifted cherokee on 35s and he bedlined the entire thing and it looks killer :thumbup

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
a buddy of mine did it to his jeep - looks great...

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
i think it would look like ass. but it's your money and your truck, and it's your decision.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I did it to mine. It's been on there about 3 years with no problems although it doesn't clean very easy. I like it but i wasn't going for pretty looking either.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really really dig the look and utilitarian bonus of it. My cousin has a lifted cherokee on 35s and he bedlined the entire thing and it looks killer :thumbup

ya i also like the look, and i thik from a distance it will just look flat black, which i wanted to do anyway, so its a win win :thumbup

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
DO IT! and post pictures,

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did it to mine. It's been on there about 3 years with no problems although it doesn't clean very easy. I like it but i wasn't going for pretty looking either.

3 years!? and no scratches or anything!? ya i figured cleaning might be a bit different. and im not going for looks either, just something different :rockon

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
actually a friend of his does them full time here in Dallas - did everything inside and out...sprayed on....looked really good - didn't do Black went with a dark gray - but just about anything can be done - as long as they make it in the color you want....stripes, patterns, ...you name it....

Not really my thing - but it did look good...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually a friend of his does them full time here in Dallas - did everything inside and out...sprayed on....looked really good - didn't do Black went with a dark gray - but just about anything can be done - as long as they make it in the color you want....stripes, patterns, ...you name it....

Not really my thing - but it did look good...

i thought they only made black? lol ya its not for everyone, but it shouldnt look all that bad

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts

·
ahhhh..... crap!!!
1,820 Posts
they do a bunch of colors - black, gray, blue, red, yellow, green, etc....

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
why do u think that?
because another member did it here to his bronco a few years ago. In the style of the Eddie Bauer two tone. and it looked like ass. complete. ass.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts