Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got line x in my truck done last july and one bad thing that yall probably have found out is that if any mud gets on it it gets deep down in it and wont come out... but now i found out a way to make it really shiny basically like brand new! i was using amor-all vinyl shine wipes on my dash last weekend and decided to just try it on my transmission access whole thing (haha i dunno what its called) and it actually worked! so now to speed up progress im going to get the bottle kind and spray some stuff on it and make sure it gets deep down in it and its pretty much good to go!

ill get some before and after pictures later but thought id just let yall know that hopefully it helped yall out

kyle

·
Registered
593 Posts
sweet, the inside of my truck (bedliner-ed) is always dirty lookin from leaves, dirt, mud, and more. when i wash my truck, i usually just hose-out the inside of the truck then if needed i'll take a towel/wet towel and wipe it out (thats only if im really feelin like it).

doesn't the armor-all make it slippery tho?

·
Banned
495 Posts
careful with that armorall, i found plastics become dependant on it, and when you stop using it they look like super Sh*t and dry out really bad.

Ray

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
careful with that armorall, i found plastics become dependant on it, and when you stop using it they look like super Sh*t and dry out really bad.

huh? what do you mean

Ray
not to mention it can get really sliiiiiiiiiiiick.
well yes and no for my experience the line x is gritty (i guess thats the right word) enough to where you still would have traction and plus for me i would only put armorall anywhere in the front where my floor mats dont cover.. i know it sounds dumb to have floor mats when i have linex but it looks nice, they were given to me, and its a browning product so i use them

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just dump a quart of oil on mine to try to freshen it up some.

Ray

hahahaha 10W 30 or 5W 30??? actually one time i kept a quart of oil in my truck and after a while it leaked and got over alot of the linex in between the center console and bench seat :doh0715: it wont be so bad when i clean up all the rest of the linex later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts