Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Official FSB beer drinker
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd post up and see who all might be interested in a bay area meet and greet. We did one a while back in february up in Sacramento so I figured some of the southern bay area guys might want to do it. Maybe Hollister next month? Post up if your interested.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
You know im in, as I organized one of the first M&G's years backat In n Out, and the second at Nations.

But wheeling M&G work better, plus if the broncos runnin good i gotta show the new BKO to everyone.

edit: Gotta be a sunday or friday though.

·
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wheelin ones are way better because if you can't bring the bronco out you can normally score a ride or two and really get to know your fellow FSB member.

·
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might drive the VW to someones house and catch a ride. Dave?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Are we the only guys in the bay area?! If you own a bronco and have never been to hollister, your missing out! Nice wide trails, easy enough a stocker can get in and wheel, yet there are some parts for the more built rigs. Speak up!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I would be down to hit Hollister, the catch for me would be I will be bringing the Jeep! Ill just get the biggest FSB sticker I can get for the windshield so they all know what's up!!!

Sean

·
Registered
249 Posts
Damn that's about a $150 trip for me in gas...don't have my finances lined up for that right now. Wish I could go, heard Hollister's a lot of fun...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I would be down to hit Hollister, the catch for me would be I will be bringing the Jeep! Ill just get the biggest FSB sticker I can get for the windshield so they all know what's up!!!

Sean
We might let you come with a Jeep. :thumbup

Damn that's about a $150 trip for me in gas...don't have my finances lined up for that right now. Wish I could go, heard Hollister's a lot of fun...
Yeah its a great park. You should definetly make it down sometime. We go on 2 day runs there fairly often, you could try and join us on one of those.

·
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like Sunday the 7th with a couple of people possibley going up Saturday and camping overnight. I'd say there's a solid 6 vehicles going so far. Post up!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Tentative

I'm tentative. My wife has a family (in-law side) meeting planned which is pure drama :whiteflag. I'm supposed to attend to provided a "collected, outside perspective" :banghead. There's a chance I'll get a pass to bail.

Even if she signs my permissions slip, my Bronco is still overheating from the Prarie City outing. Gotta get that fixed on the cheap in order to come play.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,827 Posts
looks like Sunday the 7th with a couple of people possibley going up Saturday and camping overnight. I'd say there's a solid 6 vehicles going so far. Post up!
Yup, make plans for two nights. You can honestly come late morning on Saturday and wheel some (which is what a couple of us are doing) and CAMP/ BBQ...the real wheelin' fun will be Sunday.

I'm tentative. My wife has a family (in-law side) meeting planned which is pure drama :whiteflag. I'm supposed to attend to provided a "collected, outside perspective" :banghead. There's a chance I'll get a pass to bail.

Even if she signs my permissions slip, my Bronco is still overheating from the Prarie City outing. Gotta get that fixed on the cheap in order to come play.
Get that thing to a local shop and ask them whats wrong with it and "How they will go about fixing it." Then tell them you'll have to come back another time and have them do the work. 95% of the time they will tell you whats wrong, what to do and where its located for free. My best guess is that its a bad t-stat. Start a thread, post pictures and details.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,827 Posts
Official plans are to meet around 2pm Saturday at Hollister, wheel, bbq, drink, camp, then wheel most of the day sunday. This is a two day event, get your asses out there!

CB channel 23 is what we will be running.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts