6,958 Posts
me likey the neon perdy blue light

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PHANT said:
Your Bronco looks much better all blacked out:thumbup

p.s. I thought you were getting bigger tires?

i did, look at the ones in my sig, theres 235's
the one in the new pics are 31's

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
:)

I cheated....I just used your same sig except I took out your old pics and popped in the new ones, but I did take out that fat glare on the side view picture.

If you want something else, something new, just tell me. I'd rather you make the decisions on stuff like font, colors, themes, placement, size, wording, etc, because I feel it makes for a happier customer if he/she picks what he/she wants :thumbup

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
-Spazmatic- said:
I cheated....I just used your same sig except I took out your old pics and popped in the new ones, but I did take out that fat glare on the side view picture.

If you want something else, something new, just tell me. I'd rather you make the decisions on stuff like font, colors, themes, placement, size, wording, etc, because I feel it makes for a happier customer if he/she picks what he/she wants :thumbup
thank you spaz, i really appreciate it, i dont want to bother you with a new sig, this one will do just fine :thumbup
thanks

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Not a problem. Just PM me any time you get tired of it :thumbup

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
jb, it looks good. now, please tell me you don't drive with the neon light on. i dunno about you, but that'd piss me off having a bright ass glow in my peripheral vision.

i like the black look, but i'm partial to a shiny black truck, with a shiny chrome grill and guard (if it came that way). not saying yours looks bad, it doesn't, but i just woulda taken off the stripes.

·
Registered
867 Posts
check out my garage pics under my profile.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hipropos said:
check out my garage pics under my profile.
i seen that, the one thats under my dash is a 48' tube from the ground effects kit. they worked well under my explorer, put them under the bronco, and tore them up offroad :doh0715:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts