Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well many people of course told me it was time to take off the Running Boards, so i did and here are some before and after Photos anlong with the Dash, i had just relized that the wood trim of the dash was painted on an aluminum skin, so i went to sand blasting it, to get the brushed aluminum look..

Before:

After:

and here is a post of what the dash looks like after i was done blasting it, other people prolly beat me to stripping it, but i just felt special bout my discovery...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :thumbup

Definitly looks much better without the running boards. Looks like some good sig pics. Just need one more.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigRigTruckin66 said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :thumbup

Definitly looks much better without the running boards. Looks like some good sig pics. Just need one more.
which one u want , i was thinking bout this one would look nice in a sig..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Sweet. Just lemme know where to lay them out and I'll put 'em up. I like that one if you'd like all three of those.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i think they are good, i think from left to right it should go:

Driver side shot

Front end shot

Passenger side shot

and what ever background you can think of, probrably a dark purple, and some yellow lettering? your influence of course can be added, i cant see the results, maybe it wont look good, but when i do airbrush stuff those colors look the best..

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
lookin good. I want one of those visors, they look sweet on these rigs.

nice bronco, and that dash is CCCLLLLEEEAAN

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yeah, I love what you've done with the truck. Looks higher without the running boards. I love those sun visors to, how much did that set you back??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sun visor came with the truck so i dont know how much it was, but i dont think it was more than the truck, lol even tho the truck only cost $300 the way it sits..

oo yea and BigRigTruckin66 thanks for the sig.. u do some quick good work..

·
Registered
561 Posts
TBronco58 said:
The sun visor came with the truck so i dont know how much it was, but i dont think it was more than the truck, lol even tho the truck only cost $300 the way it sits..

oo yea and BigRigTruckin66 thanks for the sig.. u do some quick good work..
$300 for a running bronco?? Where the hell'd you get that??

Oh yeah, your welcome. Anything for a fellow FSBer. :beer

·
Registered
490 Posts
visors are awesome, dont take it off, i like the bumper

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
THANK GOD! Looks MUCH better without the curb feelers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts