Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this my POS effie back from the body shop on Friday and I am pretty happy with the results considering the shape it was in when I got it.
Before Dec-02

Middle- June-03

Yesterday

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well a lot of my plans got put on hold due to that body/paint work cost a fuking fortune(it was a little more than anticipated)
But for right now I am fixing all of the leaks in the original powerplant 300/C4 but I have a 351C I want to build and drop in someday. But the 300 only has 92,000 miles so it should last me a pretty long time. I am installing power brake booster, nice set of rims, cd player with new speakers, carpet, basically redo the whole interior(dashpad, door panels, seat recovered, etc.) I am the 4th generation owner of this truck and I am trying to make it into something I can keep for a long time.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very nice looking truck now. Amazing what some TLC can do to a truck. Glad to see it on the road and looking good vs. being scrapped or parted out.

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, it is costing a small fortune, but I love it.
Rule #1 to any restoration it WILL cost twice as much as you originally thought:eek:

a 351c in there would be perfect
It is even better when I pulled it and the 3spd tranny from a 70 mach 1 mustang. :toothless :thumbup It will be at least next summer before I can spend the cash on it, but it will be well worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts