Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recieved the box yesterday and a partial refund a few days before. Things look to be moving along well. Jacob contacted me with an explanation for everything; I will post it if he wants me to.
Pics and all further review info is and will from now on be located in his ad in the vendor section.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
You know what man actions speak volumes above excuses. I know people fall on hard times and we are not here to beat anyone up. We have a standard to keep. Lets see how his follow through is on the other 2 guys and go from there. If it becomes more of a problem then it maybe relevant to know what the excuse is.

To be clear on this vendors actions...

3 orders placed around July. One person received order the other day and a monetary refund to make right. Now we wait to see how the other two orders are handled.

·
Registered
43 Posts
All 3 recieved their Strong Boxes some time ago. I'm 90% moved into the new shop, and working on some new orders.

·
Banned
676 Posts
All 3 recieved their Strong Boxes some time ago. I'm 90% moved into the new shop, and working on some new orders.
Awesome man! By the time I'm ready to order, I hope you'll have enough on hand that you don't need the deposit. Just seems like a weird way of doing things, but I figure it's 'cause you're just gettin' started. Best of luck to you. It looks like a great product with a pretty big need out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts