Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up FOUR 73-79 doors with glass, a hood, pair of front fenders, and a step bumper, and two mufflers with l & r tailpipes, for 20 bucks. Time to get a welder & start on the half doors & cowl hood on the cheep! And the fenders are going to get cut for 35s. And I thought I had a lot to do to get the motor in & running. Now if I could only get the wife out of the hospital so I can get back to work on the Broncos. She's been in for over 40 days & still counting. All just when I started a new job working 3 & off 4 and 4 & off 3 so as to have time to do the Bronco thing, not to mention a few $ to spend. May be a few more weeks, not sure yet. It's been scary a few times, but hopefully she's getting better now. Thinking & planning the Bronco & reading this forum has really helped me keep going thru this, especially during the all-night watches. So I better get some rest while I can.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the prayers, guys. She can use all we can get. I'll post up any news, and when I get started on the projects I'll get pics up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts