Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 F150 EB 4x4 5.8/E4OD/1356-electric windows/mirrors/t-case/lumbar-auto hubs-tow package-factory CD-40/20/40 bench-tach-remote start/locks-105,5xx miles...and the best part only $300. Everything works except it need a new O2 sensor, spring hanger, some rust (rear wheel wheels) and it appears to leak some oil. It drive excellent.

Just a teaser. I have more pics I'll post tomorrow.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Good deal! Nice find. I've been looking for something like that for a DD and make the Bronco a Toy with the Caddy. I'd have the best of all worlds. Have the Caddy for cruzin, the bronco for playing, and a truck like that for the regular day driving.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DAMN!! What a steal! You lucky bastage! That is a great price... Are you gonna keep it or re-sell it and make some money?
I'm undecided. It's REALLY nice. I'll DD it for a while then see where it goes from there.

Thought you were selln all of your stuff. Either way good find.
Not enough bites. Plus I couldn't pass up a deal like this-guaranteed to make profit if I did sell it. Plus I can't afford a Mustang ATM so I'll wait til I can get a 2011. ;)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,192 Posts
why the hell can't deals like THAT be found around here???? everyone in my area thinks their pile of shit is worth it's weight in platinum.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
why the hell can't deals like THAT be found around here???? everyone in my area thinks their pile of shit is worth it's weight in platinum.
i know the feeling

·
yes
1,769 Posts
Nice truck! I wish i Got that one!

Gotta keep an eye out man...there around but few and far between...and there is alota crap that aint worth half of what their asking...For example...I went and looked at a 94 ranger...wanted 1800...Drove an hour and a half away to see this thing that "runs great" and it literly leaked EVERY fluid and the motor was knocking real bad :smilie_slap

I watch craigslist every day looking for good deals...it takes time...but im un employed now so i got plenty of free time...whadya lookin for?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,192 Posts
Nice truck! I wish i Got that one!

Gotta keep an eye out man...there around but few and far between...and there is alota crap that aint worth half of what their asking...For example...I went and looked at a 94 ranger...wanted 1800...Drove an hour and a half away to see this thing that "runs great" and it literly leaked EVERY fluid and the motor was knocking real bad :smilie_slap

I watch craigslist every day looking for good deals...it takes time...but im un employed now so i got plenty of free time...whadya lookin for?
flip :toothless or something like your 85, something cheap. just do the most necessary safety items. and just beat it.......badly. just run it into the ground.

never had a vehicle i didn't give a shit about. it sounds like it would be fun. :toothless

·
yes
1,769 Posts
flip :toothless or something like your 85, something cheap. just do the most necessary safety items. and just beat it.......badly. just run it into the ground.

never had a vehicle i didn't give a shit about. it sounds like it would be fun. :toothless
It is fun lol :toothless all my vehicles besides my super duty I beet the shit out of...not saying there in bad condition but i also dont baby them what so ever...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This deal actually found me. A customer saw my F150 parked outside at work and asked if I wanted to buy his for parts since he bought a new truck. He was gonna donate it originally and get like $275.

Here are some more pics:

More pics: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Meta11ica1981/95 4X4 F150 EB 351 E4OD BW1356/?start=all

I'm unsure what I want to do. It's quite nice. Drives excellent. I'd like to fix the rust areas at least. If I keep it I might do a few things: crystal headlight/turns, HIDs, brush guard, headers and full exhaust, a system with subs, possibly a cam, add maybe a few lights on the front with the brush guard, and definitely a 160 amp 3G. It's nice and quiet for a change which is actually quite nice so I'm unsure about the exhaust although I know it'd be beneficial in every department. And another plus, I seem to be getting around 14mpg around town even with the bad O2, a pleasant surprise. :thumbup

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's a steal, man. I keep an eye out too - Mostly for 3/4th gen Camaro's/Firebirds since I've been in and through those even more than with my Bronco... but I try to keep my eye out there when I can for a nice Bronco or other F series too. Lucky ya had that deal come to you!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The lower driver's ball joint was bad I did did them both. The top one was a bitch. My BJ press wasn't big enough to press it back in so I had to go to Advance and use theirs. Cleaned up the knuckle too. Thing was RUST. I was rushing to finish and I forgot to put the snap ring that hold the lock out in. I noticed earlier tonight that it was gone. :doh0715: Guess it's time for some Warns.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fixed the spring hanger and shackle the other day. Only issue was the bolt that holds the shackle to the bracket (from Bronco) was seized so I used my air chisel to knock it out. Still have to do the O2 and fix the hitch.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts

i know the feeling
Same here. I would've loved to find a light-duty F250 with that drivetrain to refit the Bronco. But all the junk crap on Seattle Craigslist is, for the most part, out of this world, pricewise.:banghead

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got some 33x12.5 ATs and made a winch mount. It stick out further than i was planing but it gets the job done. I still have to trip the plate back. I'm going to make a tube bumper that covers it. I need to make a rear bumper as well since mine keeps getting ripped and caught by rocks.

I ordered an Aussie for the 8.8 today. Once these 33s wear out I'll probably cut the fenders and run 35s. Not sure if I'm going to lift it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got the locker installed. Was a bit of a pain because I has to take the thrust washers down from about .031 to .025 so the clearance to the cross was was within spec. I went for a little test drive and it seems to work very well. When you're off the gas in a turn or braking you don't even know it's there. With light throttle in turns there's no input either. Moderate throttle there's a chirp and obviously heavy throttle in a turn you're gonna kick out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts