Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
F.O.T.Y. 2003
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They pissed me off today.

I bought the Gamecube for my son for christmas, with an extra controller, and a memory card. I thought it was a good deal because of the commercials and the huge display where i got it about the free disk with 4 Zelda games on it.

So the boy opens it on christmas, no disk.

I call them today..."Did it have a sticker?"...NO..."Its only the ones with stickers"...that sucks....."Sorry sir"...I am going to return it then...."We dont have any with the stickers left"....Why do you have the big dislpay showing the Zelda bonus disk with all the gamecubes, like the one I got?..."sorry sir"...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I want to kick the nerds ass.

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
Same thing happend to my budies G/F, she got him a PS2 thinking that there was a game inside because the salesmen told her there was. My buddy opend it and no game.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
As bad as it sounds, best buy's fault corporate people, not the employees. My friend works there, and he puts up with sooooooo much shit from customers because of best buy's advertising. Bestbuy sux.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
The sales man sold me Windows ME, told me it would be fine, blah blah. They'd back it up, widows is great, blah blah.

It worked for about 10 minutes then I got system failures and blue sreen of death.

Sorry, thats windows fault not ours, can't take back opened software.

I think it is the employees fault, if they know that corp is lieing, or not all the boxs are correct, then they can tell the customer when issues like this happen BEFORE they purchase crap.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
yeah I saw the ps2 doing that but it was only the special boxes with the stickers on it. they make it sound like everyone is like that but there not. uslly the games kinda blow when they give them away with the system but the ps2 were coming with offroad fury 2

T

·
0 Posts
I didn't realize Best Buy was over your way, They have been here in Iowa for at least 15 years, myself, or anyone I know has never had a good experience there.

I refuse to go in there, There are plenty of other places to shop.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
id be going postal up on that shit. thats just messed up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
we got one here in windsor they merged with future shop. sounds like i gotta go get my boots... my uncle has had numerous experiences with them and somehow ends up winning. i personally think it's his body size. but that's him. me, i'm a skinney mofo...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts