Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a pair of front shocks for a 1992 F-150 2WD with a 2" lift. My stock shocks are a bit too short and I'd like to add some suspension travel. What would you guys reccomend?

I'm looking to spend under ~$60 for the pair, and I'm interested in low mileage used shocks also.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ranchos. They are the least exspensive shock on the market that is worth a damn. THose shocks cost around 30 bucks a shock and they are not all that bad.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
superlift scratch and dent store other wise car quest

·
Registered
897 Posts
superlift scratch and dent store??? More info plz??

·
Banned
110 Posts
and rancho does suck man. they wear out so fast.
tuff country sx8000 are $34 they are good quality 5/8" piston rod shocks. rockymountainsusp.com

·
Banned
110 Posts
:ibtl :enforce haha quality thats so funny. hahahahahahahaha i messed up. haha so funny :rebelflag. i made a typo. wow dude. cmon

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
:ibtl :enforce haha quality thats so funny. hahahahahahahaha i messed up. haha so funny :rebelflag. i made a typo. wow dude. cmon
Calm down with the smilies you fawk.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'll be perfectly honest with you, I had absolutely no idea you were trying to type out quality.:histerica
You weren't the only one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.