Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I can afford to buy anything at this stage, but I was wondering what everyone thought was the best 4wd vehicle that is currently in production.

Just wondering what everyone thought.

Thanks.

WJR

·
Registered
302 Posts
Power Wagon. Right out of the box, bad as they come. Found a 2005 for sale near me, 14000 miles. Still $29,000.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
89StockBronc said:
powerwagon deffently. but i kinda like the FX4 Rangers myself:thumbup
I recently saw an FX4 Ranger Level II at a dealer and it looked pretty good to me.

I was thinking along the lines of a Rubicon, had not heard anything about the PowerWagon.

Keep em coming.

WJR

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
89StockBronc said:
but i kinda like the FX4 Rangers myself:thumbup
That was rated as one of the best STOCK 4x4's. They are not bad at all if you look at it for what it is not what could be built out of it.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited. NOTHING else has a 4:1 tcase, 4.10's stock, selectable lockers front and rear, Dana 44's front and rear, rocker protection, and Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's. Add to that an almost perfect wheelbase of 103" and an extra 10" of storage space in the back....

'nuff said

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
only reason i dont like chrysler vehicles that much is, just about every one ive had experince with had horrible drivetrain problems. mainly transmissions falling out of em and the axles and gears breaking if you look at them too hard. mabey they fixed the problems, i really dont know, havent been paying much attention to dodge lately.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
peteyg said:
Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited. NOTHING else has a 4:1 tcase, 4.10's stock, selectable lockers front and rear, Dana 44's front and rear, rocker protection, and Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's. Add to that an almost perfect wheelbase of 103" and an extra 10" of storage space in the back....

'nuff said
second that, well at least the regular rubicon.....seen them do very well offroad in stock form. baddass to have such a low t-case stock too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts