Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, last night i was bad :duh I have no alcohol tolerance now for not drinking for a long time while in training..and i got my ass kicked. I had baout 4 beers in me then my friend mixed me up a crown/coke drink..had about 6 shots in it or so..drank that down..had all that in about 2-3 hrs...bad night. Left my friends appt and by the time we got to the bar..i was gone, remember about 30 seconds from then until 6:30am when i woke up at some appt who i know no-one, in the bathroom, curled up on the floor :histerica. Went back to my friends house tonight and i heard there were pics taken of me drunk..so, i had to check it out...guess she was on my lap and i don't remmeber, damn :duh

Anyone else got some funny pics/stories? :thumbup :beer

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
Oh man...I had a couple of those nights. Some how I wound up in the arms of some chick back in college. Wound up waking up in her house at 11 am the next morning. No one was there so I went back to my house, went back to sleep till around 3 pm...got a phone call it was from that chick. Wound up dating her for a year. Another time me and a buddy of mine split a big bottle of Jager at a party. Well lets just say that the next day I found myself in my bed only in my boxers. When I qustioned what happened, I was told to go ask my buddies girlfriend. I already knew I was in trouble. She told me that she was the one that put me to bed cause I wouldnt leave her alone the night before (my buddy wasnt there and I liked her) She smoothed things over with my buddy.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Andy351 said:
i was a 1/4 of a fifth and 2 beers deep before i even went to the bars tonight.

that a boy Andy! :toothless

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Some girl sent me this one yesterday. She didnt remember taking it, I dont remember doing it...guess I needed the cash.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
hell yeah, 3.75 for captain & coke here in the little plastic cups. 4.75 for shots......college towns suck

·
Registered
561 Posts
Damn that sucks, usually the best parts of the nights are the ones you can't remember. Back in highschool I got drunk and remember partyin' with my girlfriend and the next thing I knew, I woke up in a room naked with three girls sleepin'. DAMMIT!!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
i was a 1/4 of a fifth and 2 beers deep before i even went to the bars tonight.

Thats usually how i roll. Then the bars are another 10 or 12 drinks. Then i sleep for 3 hours, and work.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,528 Posts
oh man... you kids don't even want to get the drinkin' stories going.
I used to tell such stories at the AA meetings (forced DUI attendance), we ended up at the bars afterwords... and no, I'm not joking. :drinkbud

Some druken pics... I've shown before, but I love these! :drinkbud

Pepe` like his BOOZE! Oh yea... that was straight JD that I thought was mixed... when I started drinkin' it! :rockon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Woke up in a Korean family's house after falling through their roof.....not good! I was with a chick and guess I had to take a piss in the middle of the night.

Ron

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
no pics and no missing memories. only been drunk once and i drinked a liter of soco in 30 min without realizing it was going that fast.
But i rememeber everthing but couldn't control SHIT!!! talking, walking, all of that stuff went out the door!

and it all came back up at 4am that morning remembered that, 2 budwieser, 1 liter of soco, 1 budwieser, and a dr. thunder in that order. No hangover in the morning!

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Club Tattoo's Grand opening at the Acme road house linkin park was there I had Vip passes (sold the owner a pool table) Drank from 8:00 at night till 2AM I was being naughty almost got into fights Lots bought Chester from linkin park a shot. Our bar tab was 800$ and we got it comped by the owner. that was a fun night I dont remember leaving just puking on the curb.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
welndmn said:
Andy knows how to play the game.
Drinks are $ at bars, get loaded at home, then go the bars to find the drunken sluts!
except $1 mystery shots:rockon

i had a drink called a flaming lamorghini last night, no clue what was in it (i think goldschlager is part), but they light it on fire and it costs $10. hehehehe got my room mate to pay.:drinkbud

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Andy351 said:
except $1 mystery shots:rockon

i had a drink called a flaming lamorghini last night, no clue what was in it (i think goldschlager is part), but they light it on fire and it costs $10. hehehehe got my room mate to pay.:drinkbud
I got the girl who was giving those out to let me take it from her boobs:thumbup

1 - 20 of 40 Posts