Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm searching for a very reliable pair of hubs for my 80 bronco...the best, i think, is if you could tell with the ones you would not go again because of failures, etc.
thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Their pretty much the same hubs some internals are made out of better metal. I've had Warn Premiums for some time but at one point I lost one of them and bought a set of Mile Markers because I couldn't get the warrenty replacements til after the weekend. I never replaced the Mile Markers yet and have a new set of Warn Premiums in the new parts box.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
warn

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Warn Premiums and be done with it.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
My warns are easy to turn one day and a pain in the ass the next day, it would be nice if they worked more consistently. When you use 4wd everyday to get to and from home it's makes a difference. On the other hand I've never broke one so I cant complain about that

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
My warns are easy to turn one day and a pain in the ass the next day, it would be nice if they worked more consistently. When you use 4wd everyday to get to and from home it's makes a difference. On the other hand I've never broke one so I cant complain about that
Todd mine are like that during the summer when I am not using 4wd as much but during winter and Hunting Season 4wd gets shifted in every weekend for 2 1/2 months really makes a difference. They are much easier to turn. I guess it's all in how much you use them.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
my warn standards turn easy all the time

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
dana spicers.

strongest ever made.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Todd mine are like that during the summer when I am not using 4wd as much but during winter and Hunting Season 4wd gets shifted in every weekend for 2 1/2 months really makes a difference. They are much easier to turn. I guess it's all in how much you use them.
I use mine almost everyday during the winter. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. Most of the time they're a pain to turn.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts