Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Eddie Bauer 5.0L AOD Auto T-Case Manual Hubs Long Tube Headers
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some solid yard for truck parts? Northern CA has Newark Pick n Pull but I was wondering if there's any known spots in LA?

·
Super Moderator
23,882 Posts
Yo 88EB5LE40D,
Welcome to lur Full Size Bronco site!
Our West Coast Chapter section has a SoCal Junk Yard Reports @

Based on your user name I assume you have an 88, so
here's the 1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure

Free registration for some wiring diagrams (86 through 96) and Technical Service Bulletins, (80 through 96), same as by Ford @ BBB Industries- Premium Alternators, Starters, Power Steering Products | TSB's & Wiring Diagrams
Let me know if the registration/log-in process works for you becuse I can't, log-in anymore.

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Signature with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar and then select “Account Settings” from the drop down menu.

From your “Account Settings” page you will then see more navigation option of the left side. Select “Signature”.

Now you can simply enter your signature information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example:
How To Upload Images To Posts & How to Use Search
See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

Find time to Participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month and Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.)" Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Registered
189 Posts
LKQ Pick-a-Part seems to have a good rotation of 80-90's trucks and you can search their website to see which yard has what. There are some truck only yards around, but I do not remember their names and have to do an internet search to find them. Theres a couple in Irwindale/Baldwin Park, and a few here in the Inland Empire area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts