Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I recently started watching SNL again and I got to say last nights show was pretty good. Betty White had me rolling with the stuff she was saying and the stuff they had to bleep out.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I have really lost interest in SNL lately because the new cast is just not very funny. I watched it last night because of Betty and thought the funniest bits were old ones with some of the old cast. Betty was great though

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
That was perhaps the first SNL I've laughed at in years. I loved the skit with Betty in a ski mask doing death metal. :rofl:

·
Registered
199 Posts
There was some decent stuff but other than Weekend Update their material is still pretty thin.

Now, Family Guy last night was one of the best episodes I have seen.

·
I have a bad attitude.
673 Posts
I don't think SNL knows how to finish skits anymore, they are funny in the middle and then just fizzle out. I thought BW did a great job, even with the salsa dancing lol.

"If I could go back, I would LEZ IT UP!"

Whitney Houston was pretty funny just because Seth Meyer was trying not to laugh.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Honestly I didn't like. It's nothing like the old SNL's used to be. That was the first time I watched it in a long time and it will probably be the last for a while too.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I haven't watched SNL in many years. It was back when Dennis Miller did the Weekend update. That was about the only time I'd watch it. Other than that, I liked to listen to the guy who lead the band back then play off to commercials. The guy had good blues and soulful melodies that made it worth hearing. Other than that, I pretty much wrote them off after Eddie Murphy and Joe Piscapo.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Everything and everyone sucks besides Kristin Wigg and Jason Sudakis.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,659 Posts
If you younger guys ever get a chance to see DVD's or whatever of their first 5 years, do it. Order tons of beer and food, lock yourself in the media room and go non-stop for a week. Those episodes are pure gold.............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts