Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way to work the other morning driving my toyota pickup cause the frame is bent on my bronco,anyhow a burgundy colored diesel with 40s or 44s was at the light in front of me,the light turned green everyone else took off normal while this jerk took off like an old blind man so i went to go around him and he sped up. well i got in front of him and he started to ride my ass then got up next to me within inches while his fag buddy guided him then slammed on his brakes in front of me, then the chicken shit flipped a bitch and took off, the dirty s.o.w. ,by the way i,m 61 years old 5.5 to 5.6 140lbs and they were at least 5.11 over 180 lbs a couple real tough bad asses aren,t they. i,m looking for them now and when i get my bronco on the road again the wars on

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Well since we all know exactly what it looks like, but none of use know where he was so I would guess not a single person will look for it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beware burgundy dodge

sorry just rememered i forgot to say where. this happened from 148th and glisin down to 121st and glisan portland oregon at about 5:45 in the morning last thursday and it, now the 5th and i still haven,t seen him so the chicken sh!t must be in another vehicle. if i see it again i,ll take a picture and post it for everyone to see. thanks:armed

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it in case he happened to make his way out to LA... I'm sure he is good n scared by now

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
I have been slashing the tires on black dodges since this was posted ! I'M ON IT !

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I have been slashing the tires on black dodges since this was posted ! I'M ON IT !
No, no, no!

BURGUNDY Dodge!

You need to go back to those black Dodges and put some tape over the slashes. :doh0715:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Dang, 61 5'5 a buck 40.... should have heard this on the news... lil old feller shoots a-holes in BURGUNDY dodge. That's the America I know.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Why can't you toyotas and dodges just get along?!? :smilie_slap:twak:whiteflag:beer

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Uh, that was me in that dodge.

Just kidding, guy sounds like an ass.

·
Premium Member
4,779 Posts
<<<<<<< Please don't confuse it with Patriot Blue Hemi powered Dodges...

·
Eric
2,625 Posts
In Portland, OR? That guy must not have read this:

http://www.infoplease.com/world/transportation/us-cities-worst-road-rage.html

I like my odds against anything but gravel-trucks and mixers. If I was in the BKO and got brake-checked for no good reason, I would've just smoked the dude. Oh... and I won't mess with school-buses, either. Those things are built like a brick shit-house.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
thought his ball joints flew off and took out your windshield. Was scared for my self for a moment. Tell us another story Ironhorse.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeh pretty chicken shit. i even drove to work different hours different routes and drove down every block within a mile of 148th and glisan hoping to either see his truck or hopefully him see me no luck,so with good weather i,ll be checking the rivers and lakes,as far as packing ,i,m back at it. i quit for awhile but shit happens, and like i said my bronco will be back on the road again as soon as i get my frame straightened. that was a good one on the muzzle loader,at least it wasn,t my size. THANKS guys appreciate your support

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i forgot to mention it was a older dodge more square body and if i remember right dodge in big white letters on tailgate. and the pukes real proud of it

·
Registered
408 Posts
I bet the same guy was driving the Prius that cut me off the other day on Hwy 40 and Kingshighway.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts