Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant repair that......

A Ford Bronco crashed into a semi

A fiery crash between a pickup truck and a semi near Weld County Roads 49 and 44 killed one person. 15-Jan-2008

By Jakob Rodgers

WELD COUNTY, Colo. - One person died in a fiery crash late Monday night at the intersection of two county roads southwest of Kersey in Weld County.

At about 10:00 p.m., a pickup that was traveling north on Weld County Road 49 hit the middle of the trailer that a semi was pulling eastbound on Weld County Road 44. The semi was hauling a load of dry cement.

The person who died was traveling in the pickup, though it is unclear if the person was the driver or a passenger. The driver of the semi involved in the crash did not sustain injuries in the crash. He was later suffering from chest pains and was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

When rescue workers arrived at the scene, flames had engulfed the Bronco, according to Barry Schaefer, the fire chief of Platte Valley Fire District. By 10:35 p.m., the fire was extinguished.

The name of the deceased is not being released until next of kin is notified.
An investigation is pending.

At this time, according to Schaefer, it is unknown if alcohol or drugs are related to the incident.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,038 Posts
I was slacking and abuseing the shoutbox on another forum. :doh0715:

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Ouch!!

Hauling dried cement, and then they put water on it to put out the fires. I bet that was hard to clean up after it dried. :doh:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
anyone else annoyed that they called it a "pickup"?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts