Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to purchase a set of new tires and was looking at these BF goodrich MT KM. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these tires? I have a set of Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs on my last bronco. Two of the tires wore down quick while the other 2 stayed good. I had them balanced and rotated at the proper time. I guess the tire company didn't do it right or something who knows.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Where are you located? I have a set of 33x12.5x15 BFG M/Ts that came on my 74. They have between 500-600 miles on them. I'm going to 37's so I would like to get rid of these. I'm not shipping but if you are close we can work something out. I'm in Mississippi.

Brian

·
Registered
62 Posts
ever seen kelly tires mud tire? i was considering that when i got pirelli scorpian at but i didnt need all the beef . but the kellys looked awesome .you can see a picture off them at kelly tires website. and thet werent real pricey

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in South Carolina. I don't really want to drive any where to pick any up. Do you have pictures of them MSUforeman?? I have never seen the kelly myd tire. I will look them up right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, what is your experience with the tires? Did you take them through serious mud and how are they on the street?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
the are a good tire, but leave more to be desired in the sidewall department. I ran them on my bronco for about a year until I ripped a hole in the sidewall of a couple of them and needed o get a new set. I have the mtrs now and I like them better, I havent wheeled them yet but so far they have better road manners than the bfg did

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
my buddy has them on his f-150. they are louder than my MT/R's. spin easier on the street. in the mud they pull a little better than my MT/R's. but not much different. and they look to be wearing faster. we both got them at the same time. and he has less miles. on rocks and dirt i get better traction. mine are better in sand. his just dig in the sand. hope that helps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never had any problems with my MT/Rs but the ones on my truck just wore down so fast. In slick mud, when I tried to drive to the left or right, I just went on straight like the tires were not even turned.

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
http://www.kellytires.com/auto/products/sdtr.html here's the link if anyone wants to check out the kelly mud tires. they're the kelly safari dtr, they look pretty mean. i might have to check them out, although i bowl with a guy that has a friend that works at discount tire in kalamazoo michigan and he said he might be able to get me a deal on some tires.

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts