Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark your calendars and get your rooms reserved. the SoCalBroncos are at it again with the BBBB'06.
This isn't limited toward JUST EBs, OJB's are also welcomed...as are Toys, Sami's, and Cheby's and even J**Ps.

here's the link to the info...http://www.socalbroncos.net/bbbb
if that one doesn't work for you try this one..http://www.dustyland.net/socalbroncos/bbbb/

check back regularly as more info on the runs and the raffle will be posted as it becomes avail.
I have been to the last 3 events and had a blast.

With this being the 40th ann. of the Bronco...its surely gonna be a great time.

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
atleast there were a couple other OJBs out there Last year...in years past I've been the lone fullsize. this year I may not even own the fullsize at the time of the event...Still it would be cool to see a few OJB'ers make it up the hill for the festivities:drinkbud

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Sounds interesting.. I might just have to go there...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I may be in, this sounds like fun.

·
Registered
328 Posts
This sounds like a lot of fun, and its a couple days before my birthday, but it might interfere with school. But i could stay at a friends cabin up there and make a hell of a trip out of it : )

·
Registered
328 Posts
You said its open to other vehicles..... was that unlimited or only for what you said because ive got a buddy with a land rover defender 90 that can run with the best and i think he may be interested in going

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think they mind...he just can't be in the group photo...in front

click the link and email Dusty
We have had a Bune Buggy lead a trail run one year IIRC...guys rig went down prior to the run.

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
site update and more info added.

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
:stupid
plug ugly said:
too many rigs there, if there was 50 last year. Why dont we do a big bronco trip sometime.
Count me in! That is so close to me I would go every other week. (because I have to wait till payday just to fill the beast up right now)

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
plug ugly said:
too many rigs there, if there was 50 last year. Why dont we do a big bronco trip sometime.
Big Bear has nothing for you Damon. My rig is only challenged in a few spots in these mountains. Don't get me wrong, I have fun and it would be sweet to have you guys down here for a run, but you might be disappointed; however, a big Bronco trip sounds good. Start another thread and get something going.

·
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
D-
I wouldn't reccommend for you to drive it expecting anything that would provide you a challenge. Now if you were in the area anyway, it is great scenry and such with a pretty darn nice group of guys.

Just dont come down here thinking its gonna test your rig....it will only test your patience. :beer:

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
yikesbb said:
Big Bear has nothing for you Damon. My rig is only challenged in a few spots in these mountains. Don't get me wrong, I have fun and it would be sweet to have you guys down here for a run, but you might be disappointed; however, a big Bronco trip sounds good. Start another thread and get something going.
let me know...Im in.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts