Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to big bear last weekend with some early broncos and a few fullsizes. Had a great lime wheeling with toykeeper.

On Friday i ran Gold mountain and john bull. Everything went pretty smooth except for a stock jeep that had a little trouble.

Saturday we ran onyx peak which was a little tight for the fullsize.

Sunday we ran heartbreak ridge which was pretty fun.

I didnt get to many pictures because the camera died and i didnt have the charger but here is what i have.

Airing down on gold mountain

the rock garden

trail leader

another early bronco

waiting at the gate keeper on john bull

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Guess I'll have to put mine up next.
Hey look Toy Keeper at the Gate Keeper

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
A stock heep made it through the gate keeper at john bull? I heard that was a pretty hard entry.

·
Banned
906 Posts
Whoses that gal in the last picture in yer first post....looks good from here. ;) Lol

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
i love the way u guys invited..lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A stock heep made it through the gate keeper at john bull? I heard that was a pretty hard entry.
the gate keeper has changed alot since last year and is alot easier. i heard that there is a rule up in big bear that the trails need to be passable by a car with 31s and a rear locker so thats why it is changed.

@Chris: come on out and have some fun

@eastla: You wouldnt have had any fun. it was a bunch of early broncos and no mud. ha sorry about not inviting. next year i will let you know. I am down to go up again soon if you want???

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
the gate keeper has changed alot since last year and is alot easier. i heard that there is a rule up in big bear that the trails need to be passable by a car with 31s and a rear locker so thats why it is changed.
Just the opposite. The AAT clubs that have the trail is trying make it the black diamond trail it is supposed to be. Everytime they move the rocks around to keep it black diamond, others stack the rocks to make it passable.

At the AAT meetings, they always are trying find ways to keep the trails the difficulty rating they are. Even to the point of moving in boulders that cannot be moved/stacked.

Good to see Scott got his leaf springs from spinning.

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts

@Chris: come on out and have some fun

@eastla: You wouldnt have had any fun. it was a bunch of early broncos and no mud. ha sorry about not inviting. next year i will let you know. I am down to go up again soon if you want???

that's the gayest rule ever. to me, that translates to "passable with 31's and a locker and a driver with no skill or balls"

i always seem to have no problem taking the trails that "require" more lift, and more tire than what i'm running (in whatever i'm wheelin' that day)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts