Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much thought I have decided to depart with some of my stuff to open up my garage.

1: 1st will be the 79 Bronco Trailer Special out of CA. This is probably one of the best condition Broncos I have seen in a LONG time. The interior is resprayed silver and half way put back together. The captain chairs need to be reupholstered. The exterior is primed and just about ready for paint. Almost all of the rubber is replaced or is waiting to be put on. There is a TON of Dennis Carpenter extras to go with this truck. Email me for more info. $4500

2: I have an F-series tailgate from a 79 custom, no trim, this T-gate was taken off the truck at day 1 when the owner bought a slide in camper. This T-gate could be considered NOS as it is that clean. $500
Tailgate

3: NOS 78-79 grill shell, excellent condition. Very hard to come by. $750

4: NOS 73-77 grill shell $500

5: NOS brand new CB mic and NOS Ford CB antenna $500

6: NOS 2 L+R front fender and L+R door racetrack trim. excellent condition. $500

7: 78 Ford E-250 Pathfinder 4x4 van. 460 C-6 Dana 60 rear and dana 44Hd 8 lug front coil spring. Motor does not run. Timing issues. 65,000 mile motor. Perfect front axle for a SAS. Will not part out. $800

8: 16.5 x 33" tires on 8 lug aluminum Hurricane rims. Light dry rot, almost no miles. Pics below on the van. $300

9: 78 F-150 shortbed. No motor. Box has been reskinned. No title, parts only. $600
[/IMG]

10: 400 motor, ran good, no cam. Shortblock with heads. $150

11: 4 speed with granny gear. $50

12: 4-15x10 American eagle aluminum rims. Like new, very nice shape. $200

13: 78-79 Tilt column with cruise. Rebuilt with new bearings. $250

14: NOS roof rack for 78-79 Bronco. Made by Hickey for Ford. $150

15: Used roof rack for same. $50

16: Black NOS passenger door panel with woodgrain. $300

17: Meyer 7 1/2' complete snow plow setup for 78-79. Works great. $500

Some of you might think my prices are a little high but it has taken me nearly 20 years to find some of these NOS parts and most of them will never be found again. I won't be upset if they don't sell.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbup

:thumbup

Rust has taken over this van! The frame itself is good for a body swap.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
qcbronc said:
are you parting out the van?
7: 78 Ford E-250 Pathfinder 4x4 van. 460 C-6 Dana 60 rear and dana 44Hd 8 lug front coil spring. Motor does not run. Timing issues. 65,000 mile motor. Perfect front axle for a SAS. Will not part out. $800
No, not yet.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
qcbronc said:
sorry didnt see that. How much for just the tires of the van?
8: 16.5 x 33" tires on 8 lug aluminum Hurricane rims. Light dry rot, almost no miles. Pics below on the van. $300
$300

can you email me pictures of the rust and the interior of the van? where are you in Illinois?As in close to chicago or springfield or?email the pictures and a phone number to
The rust is all over. Basically there is no drivers floor left due to rust. The passenger side sliding door is about to fall off due to rust. The whole lower portion of the van on both sides is rust. The body was repaired before by the PO with some bondo. The bondo has now turned to rust. As far as the interior it has got some mildew to it from having leaked rain water thru the rust around the 3x6 glass roof in the ceiling of the van. It pretty much is a good rolling chassis only. Did I mention the rust.....:thumbup
I'll send ya my number, you can give me a call if your still interested.

Is that $200 shipped on the wheels?
No, all items are plus shipping.

·
Registered
91 Posts
are the wheels still for sale? if they are pm me with payment method and there sold. also when you decide to part out the van i will give you 400 plus shipping for the front axle with the radius arms.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigol86bronc said:
are the wheels still for sale? if they are pm me with payment method and there sold. also when you decide to part out the van i will give you 400 plus shipping for the front axle with the radius arms.
Are you reffering to item 12? If so I have a couple guys that PM'd 1st on them. Let me see where they are at.

I'll let ya know on the front axle. I would really like to get rid of the whole van b4 parting it out.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Woud that be San Antonio, Tx? I had a Bronco shipped from Ca to IL and it cost me 750. I would think it would be somewhere around 600 to TX. Maybe I could strike a deal with you on the van. Find me a nice rust free 78-79 crew cab 3/4 ton 4x4 and I will swap you for it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
not to be mean or nething but if i had a 3/4 ton truck from that time frame i wouldnt need the van due to the fact that all i really want is the front axle and 460. cause the front is already 3/4 ton coil sprung and the 460 would be a bonus.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe you miss understood. I did'nt say I wanted to trade for your truck. Being that you are from Tx all I ever here about is how rust free and clean the crewcabs are down there. I would trade that van in a second for a rust free 78-79 crew 4x4.

I know all you are basically looking for is the SAS potential from the van.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Here ya go

I should also add that it will be for a set of 5, spare included, never been on the ground.

·
Registered
91 Posts
bout what time frame do you think that you will be willing to part out the axle if you decide to cause i really do want to get my hands on that axle. Oh and on the truck i wasnt tryin to bash you or nething but to come across a complete crew cab 4x4 down here in texas is about as rare as winnin the lottery. they can be found but the interior is gone and the runnin gear is stripped out. And the yards that do have them know exactly what there worth and the last one that i saw that was missin nothin except the interior was goin for 2500 dollars and he wouldnt part out the runnin gear. Sorry but there not that easy to come by down here thats why alot of us southeners turn to places like iowa to get our parts for those trucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts