Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have big mikes email address? I need the dimensions on his custom rear bumper so i can build my own.:thumbup I sent him a private message and he hasnt answered.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
THE_REAL_ RAINER said:
Does anybody have big mikes email address? I need the dimensions on his custom rear bumper so i can build my own.:thumbup I sent him a private message and he hasnt answered.

I dont have his email but its crafted from a 3x6 peice of 1/4" rectangular tubing. 74.5" long.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need the type of metal(you told me) Length, height, width, and anything else you see will help in making it.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
L: 74.5"
H: 6" (In the middle) 4.25 (aprox at the end of the bumper, its hard to judge with the curve)
W: 3"
The middle section is 39.5" then its cut so you have to cut out a wedge and bend up the excess along a curve at the end. Hard to explain but if you look I think you can understand.

Make sure when you buy the rectangular tubing that its longer than the actual 74.5 because you will need excess to bend up along that curve. This is how my front bumper was made to match it and you can see how that bend and curve is done.

That should be everything you need.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm going to build one my self and need some dementions.. How long are the frame mounts from the back of bumper to the end where you bolt it on to the frame? Also how long are the wedges in the front of bumper where you put the shackels and how big of a hole is that driled threw their? :popc1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts