Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

· Registered
6,624 Posts
Touch'e

So how long do you think a guy can get away rolling a 37 inch tire on a non-locked open 8.8?
I am certainly no throttle junkie, but i dont always do heavy rock crawling either?

I will probably still "try" and use the 8.8 as long as I can just to say i did, but i think you are right. I am most likely avoiding the inevitable...

· tired of your sh!t
1,999 Posts
Beerman said:
Touch'e

So how long do you think a guy can get away rolling a 37 inch tire on a non-locked open 8.8?
I am certainly no throttle junkie, but i dont always do heavy rock crawling either?

I will probably still "try" and use the 8.8 as long as I can just to say i did, but i think you are right. I am most likely avoiding the inevitable...
i got a couple years on a rig not highly modified& wheeled mildly w/35's. i don't know how long you feel an axle should last,but to me a couple years doesn't seem very long on a truck that sees mostly pavement. say 75/25%

61 - 62 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.