Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
The second set looks better unless your swamp hoppin’ . This might just help when I finally scrape together everything I need to lift mine the right way.
I like a slight higher rear axle that way you can put a little weight in it and it doesn’t look like it’s trying to poop. Now mine is a little too tall in the back right now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I vote SX’s! That one of the tires I’m looking at as well. Although neither look bad and I like the cooper as well. I love a swamper and you can’t beat the performance Offroad, plus they look bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Yes - I was the one born on that day! So as much as I'd love to have a set of those SX2's, they are very very pricey and realistically way more tire than I want on there. As @youngDUMP said, they are awesome off road, I had a set of 34x10.5 bias ply's on my CJ and they are unstoppable - especially when they are cut like I did. I just pulled the trigger on 5 of these in 35x12.5r15 from National Tire - they currently have them or $220 a piece which is a lot less then everybody else and free shipping and they don't automatically charge me tax - shhhh. They also come with a 40k warranty.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts