Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I've got the repair manual, so I'll be checking it as I put it back together. Thanks, brother.

·
Super Moderator
24,962 Posts
can't remember exactly... didn't one from the tree come around from the PCV valve and one off the tree to the bra ke boost, that were later swapped in a ford bulletin? @miesk5 would have the details, in triplicate."/QUOTE]
Yo Pepe` and Bikerdude,
My short version😎;

Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) Decal in a 90
Look on yiur radiator cover or hood.
Or ask local Ford dealership parts department if they can provide you onre. Ford used to have them on-line for free, but the bean counters removed the database while giving us the finger.

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
That dreaded torx bolt on the upper plenum....... nothing to dread! I went by Lowe's an picked up a T40 1/4" drill bit rated for impact, and a 12" DeWalt extension that was also rated for impact. Easy peasy. Unfortunately, it looks like the PO had issues, unless it is supposed to have 2 washers and a nut to make it stand up taller?

·
Premium Member
3,821 Posts
That dreaded torx bolt on the upper plenum....... nothing to dread! I went by Lowe's an picked up a T40 1/4" drill bit rated for impact, and a 12" DeWalt extension that was also rated for impact. Easy peasy. Unfortunately, it looks like the PO had issues, unless it is supposed to have 2 washers and a nut to make it stand up taller?
no, it's not. please post a pic because i want to see if what i'm imagining is as bad as what they really did..

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,036 Posts
torx tip, jimmy-rig bolt for the seat. maybe? hope. ;)

61 - 66 of 66 Posts